The Alandale Foundation bought the Village in 1996 and owns the land on which the village is located. The Village is run by a small team and governed by a Board of Trustees made up of resident and non resident trustees.
Being a charitable organisation means that profits from Alandale are reinvested into the community for the benefit of current and future residents.
Get in touch
1199 River Road